All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops an approach to international political ecomy that focuses on culture. It examines Chilean communication scholarship as it developed under shifting political regimes and changing international political ecomic relations. Also examined is the importance of agency and culture in the political processes of building and challenging transnational hegemony, emphasizing the role of intellectuals.
- Author BiographyMatt Davies is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Pennsylvania State University, Erie, The Behrend College.
- Author(s)Na Na
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/07/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.