All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last ten years of her single life, Sarah, 43, embarked on almost 80 Internet dates. In her new book Internet Dating - The Essential Guide, she provides a candid, humorous and practical look at what it is really like to try and find love in cyberspace. Packed with real-life stories, tips, hints and advice from the front line of trying to find love online, the book is a must-read for anyone who is thinking of signing up, creating a profile and clicking to see if Cupid does exist on the World Wide Web. From making sure you are ready to Internet date, to choosing the right site, writing a brilliant profile and even what to wear and where to go on your first date, this book will help guide you through the maze of looking for love online and help overcome fears and problems associated with self-esteem, self-confidence and moving forward with your life. Whether or t Mr or Miss Right pings into your inbox, you can be sure that Internet dating will bring a new dimension or two to your life.
- Author BiographySarah has worked in the media for more than 20 years as a journalist on newspapers, magazines and in television. For the last eight years she has worked freelance for a number of publications, writing about everything from business to fashion and beauty. She has also looked after media relations for a number of small businesses and delivers media training to charities and other organisations in the not for profit sector. Sarah has been a single parent for 12 years and lives in Oxfordshire with her two children aged nine and 12. She has written extensively about her experiences as a single parent and how to achieve a good work life balance. Sarah can be contacted through her website www.sarah-edwards.com.
- Author(s)Sarah Edwards
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.