All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperienced and vice holographers receive a solid foundation in the theory and practice of holography, the next generation of imaging techlogy, in this superb text. The book's 'how to' aspects enable readers to learn hologram acquisition at the microscope and processing of holograms at the computer as well as digital imaging techniques. A complete bibliography on electron holography and applications of the method to problems in materials science, physics and the life sciences round out the volume's coverage.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note212 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Joy,Edgar Volkl,Lawrence F. Allard
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.