All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation fills a gap in the existing literature by providing step-by-step guidance for the design of radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers, from analytical formulation to simulation, implementation, and measurement. Featuring numerous illustrations and examples of real-world engineering applications, this book: * Gives an overview of intermodulation and elaborates on the difference between linear and nlinear amplifiers * Describes the high-frequency model and transient characteristics of metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors * Details active device modeling techniques for transistors and parasitic extraction methods for active devices * Explores network and scattering parameters, resonators, matching networks, and tools such as the Smith chart * Covers power-sensing devices including four-port directional couplers and new types of reflectometers * Presents RF filter designs for power amplifiers as well as application examples of special filter types * Demonstrates the use of computer-aided design (CAD) tools, implementing systematic design techniques Blending theory with practice, Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation supplies engineers, researchers, and RF/microwave engineering students with a valuable resource for the creation of efficient, better-performing, low-profile, high-power RF amplifiers.
- Author BiographyAbdullah Eroglu is a professor of electrical engineering at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW), USA. He previously worked as a radio frequency (RF) senior design engineer at MKS Instruments, ENI Products, Rochester, New York, USA, and as a faculty fellow in the Fusion Energy Division of Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee, USA. He holds a M.Sc and Ph.D in electrical engineering from Syracuse University, New York, USA, and is a recipient of the 2013 IPFW Outstanding Researcher Award; 2012 IPFW Featured Faculty Award; 2011 Sigma Xi Researcher of the Year Award; 2010 IPFW College of Engineering, Technology, and Computer Science (ETCS) Excellence in Research Award; and 2004 Syracuse University Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department Outstanding Graduate Student Award. Dr. Eroglu is the author of four books and has published more than 100 peer-reviewed journal and conference papers. He also serves as a reviewer and editorial board member for several journals.
- Author(s)Abdullah Eroglu
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note406 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.