All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third in a planned series of four Jagged Rocks of Wisdom2 guidebooks for new attorneys. The first book, Jagged Rocks of Wisdom: Professional Advice for the New Attorney focused on issues of professional deportment and training. The second book, Jagged Rocks of Wisdom: The Memo: Mastering the Legal Memorandum focused on preparing the new law associate in the crucial skills of legal research and writing. This book breaks the process of a central lawyer skill negotiation -- into 21 Rules. Lund offers a structured framework for negotiation, and explains in concrete steps how to achieve a desired result. Lund explains and applies these Rules with dozens of real-life anecdotes and Pro Tips for immediate use. This book will appeal to business and community leaders as well. It focuses on one of the most important tasks for any attorney or leader: negotiation. Given its broader market appeal, it is priced below comparable negotiation titles.
- Author BiographyAttorney, adjunct professor of business law, and author of The Young Lawyer's Jungle Book: A Survival Guide; Law School: Getting In, Getting Good, Getting the Gold; and Con Law: Avoiding...or Beating...the Scam of the Century (The Real Student's Guide to Law School and the Legal Profession).
- Author(s)Thane Messinger
- PublisherThe Fine Print Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHonolulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Fine Print Press
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.