Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is good nutrition? The answer to that question is the most important and widely discussed health-care and life-style issue of the day. Now Jane Brody has written the soundest and most comprehensive guide to nutrition yet available for the layperson. Among the many questions she answers are: Do we really need vitamin supplements? Is fast food junk food? What foods are best for our children? Is protein the vital ingredient in our diet or have carbohydrates gotten a bad press? And many, many other pertinent questions which are vital to this important issue.
- Author BiographyJane Brody's previous books include the best-selling Jane Brody's Nutrition Book, Jane Brody's Good Food Book, and Jane Brody's Good Food Gourmet
- Author(s)Jane E. Brody,Linda K. Kerber
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/04/1982
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight970 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.