All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPREPARE FOR SUCCESS WITH YORK NOTES WORKBOOKS! York Notes for GCSE Workbooks offer a wide range of write-in tasks and exercises to boost your kwledge of the text and help you practise for the exam: * Learn: Tasks and answers on every area of the text, from Plot and Action and Characters to Key Contexts, Themes, Language and Structure, will help to enhance your learning and take your revision further. * Practise: With exercises on spelling, punctuation and grammar, sample paragraphs and exam-style questions, you can practise and perfect all the key skills you need to write top-quality answers. * Test yourself: Use the quick tests and longer questions to put your kwledge to the test. Monitor your progress at every stage and stay on track for success! Did you kw? York Notes for GCSE Workbooks are the perfect partner to the bestselling York Notes for GCSE Study Guides. Use them together and prepare for success!
- Author(s)Caroline Woolfe
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYork Notes
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight254 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.