All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey Terms in Lati/a Cultural and Literary Studies is an indispensable reference source comprised of hundreds of key terms central to this important and developing field. * A one-stop resource for students and teachers working in the rapidly developing fields of Lati/a cultural and literary studies * Comprised of a glossary of hundreds of terms central to this important field - from Americanization , AIDS and Cultural Imperialism to Rap and Hip Hop and Zoot-Suit Riots * Represents and captures the interdisciplinary and international nature of Lati/a Studies * An indispensable reference for anyone who needs a helpful guide to this dynamic and flourishing area of study.
- Author BiographyPaul Allatson teaches in and coordinates the Latino USA and Spain International Studies Degree programs at the Institute for International Studies, University of Technology, Sydney. He is author of Latino Dreams: Transcultural Traffic and the US National Imaginary (2002), and chief editor of the multilingual PORTAL Journal of Multidisciplinary International Studies.
- Author(s)Paul Allatson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.