All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the importance of Leo Bersani's work for queer theory, psychoanalysis, literary criticism and theory, cultural studies, and film studies.
- Author BiographyMikko Tuhkanen is Associate Professor of English and Africana Studies at Texas A&M University. He is the author of The American Optic: Psychoanalysis, Critical Race Theory, and Richard Wright and the coeditor (with E. L. McCallum) of Queer Times, Queer Becomings, both also published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMikko Tuhkanen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.