All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLESSONS LEARNED FROM LEADING ENTREPRENEURS provides case study examples from some of the most successful, powerful, and charismatic entrepreneurs of our generation. You will learn from famous entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs & Apple, Warren Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway, Larry Page & Sergey Brin of Google, Wayne Huizenga of Waste Management, Inc. and others. The Warren Buffett case has received world-wide recognition as even Buffett himself ackwledged the value by inviting the author to visit him twice for a day. This book of case studies will help you learn valuable lessons in a variety of areas including: Warren Buffett's investment methodology & wealth building strategies, creating, growing, and managing a business, integrating successful corporate entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship, acquiring a franchise, acquiring a small business, strategies to raise capital for your venture, and succession issues within family businesses.
- Author BiographyDr. Todd A. Finkle is the Pigott Professor of Entrepreneurship at Gonzaga University. Finkle is a pioneer and innovator in the field of entrepreneurship. He has been an entrepreneur of four businesses, co-founded a non-profit, grew up in a family-owned business, and worked for a Fortune 500 company. Dr. Finkle has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, countries all over the world, small businesses, franchises, and non-profits. He has been invited two times to visit billionaire Warren Buffett for a day at his Corporate Headquarters in Omaha. His knowledge of Warren Buffett and his investment methodology and wealth building strategies has been published in an academic journal and in this book. Warren Buffett invited Finkle to Omaha to meet him because of this. Dr. Finkle has built two entrepreneurship programs at universities and is a former runner-up for the most innovative entrepreneurship educator in the world by the Academy of Management. He is also a MOOT CORP Fellow through the IC Institute at the University of Texas at Austin. Finkle has 200+ books, papers, presentations, and grants related to entrepreneurship and successful entrepreneurs. His research has been recognized internationally in the top entrepreneurship and strategic management journals and books. Dr. Finkle has a MBA and a Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship/Strategic Management.
- Author(s)Todd A Finkle Ph D
- PublisherFinkle & Associates, LLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinkle & Associates, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.