All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFebruary is persecuting the townspeople. It has been winter for more than three hundred days. All forms of flight are banned and the children have started to disappear, taken from their beds in the middle of the night. The priests hang omius sheets of parchment on the trees, signed 'February'. And somewhere on the outskirts of the town lives February himself, with the girl who smells of honey and smoke...In short bursts of intensely poetic language, this beautifully strange and otherworldly first vel tells the story of the people in the town and their efforts to combat the mysterious spectre of February. Steeped in visual imagery, this is a hauntingly enigmatic modern fairy tale - in which thing is as it seems.
- Author BiographyShane Jones, born 1980, has published stories and poems widely online and in print. This is his first novel. He lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Shane Jones
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHamish Hamilton Ltd
- Weight109 g
- Width111 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.