All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of papers contains some 60 articles selected from the works of the philologist Ernst Vogt. They dealwith a variety of very different aspects of the study of ancient languages, for example the history of literary forms and genres, Greek literature of the Hellenistic and Roman imperial periods, the history of transmission and reception, or the history of classical philology. All of the texts have been checked and additions or amendments made.
- Author BiographyErnst Vogt, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen; Erich Lamberz, Bayerische Akademie der Wissenschaften, Munchen.
- Author(s)Ernst Vogt
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBeitr GE Zur Altertumskunde
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Edited byErich Lamberz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.