Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $19.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver in the forest Where the trees hide the sun Lived a big mommy monster And her little monster one. Scare! said the mommy; I scare, said the one. So he scared and he scampered Where the trees hide the sun. From monsters to ghosties to goblins, everyone's favorite beasties haunt and howl and rattle their way through their forest home in this silly, spooky twist on the beloved nursery rhyme Over in the Meadow. Author Pamela Jane and New York Times bestselling illustrator Jane Manning have created a delicious Halloween treat for readers to enjoy.
- Author BiographyPamela Jane is the author of more than thirty picture books and chapter books for children, including Little Goblins Ten, also illustrated by Jane Manning, and Noelle of the Nutcracker, illustrated by Jan Brett. She lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with her husband, daughter, and their cat, Noelle. Jane Manning is the illustrator of dozens of children's books, including the I Can Read! Books Baa-Choo! by Sarah Weeks and the New York Times bestselling The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches by Alice Low. She currently lives in Deep River, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Pamela Jane
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight399 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Manning
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.