All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHer death will haunt us forever. Now the price must be paid. Kim and Mia Timmers were just eleven years old when their family was killed. The sisters were accused of murdering the lead singer of a world-famous pop band in the Dutch fishing village of Volendam, believing him to be responsible for their family's deaths. The evidence seemed irrefutable at the time and the sisters were imprisoned in Marken, a local psychiatric institution. Now, ten years later, they are due for release. Pieter Vos, a detective with the Amsterdam police, is given cause to re-open the case when the girls disappear along with the nurse responsible for escorting them to a halfway house. When the nurse's corpse washes up on the beach at Marken, it becomes apparent that the institution holds the key to the investigation. And it seems that Vos's boss, De Groot, has something to hide which is relevant to the case. Then, the case takes an unexpected turn when it becomes clear that someone is posing as Little Jo - Kim and Mia's other sister - who was supposedly murdered along with their parents ten years ago ...
- Author BiographyFormer Sunday Times journalist David Hewson is well known for his crime-thriller fiction set in European cities. He is the author of the highly acclaimed The Killing novels set in Denmark and the Detective Nic Costa series set in Italy. The Killing trilogy is based on the BAFTA award-winning Danish TV series created by Soren Sveistrup and produced by DR, the Danish Broadcasting Corporation. Hewson's ability to capture the sense of place and atmosphere in his fiction comes from spending considerable research time in the cities in which the books are set: Copenhagen, Rome, Venice and now Amsterdam. LittleSister is the third title to feature Detective Pieter Vos, following The House of Dolls and The Wrong Girl.
- Author(s)David Hewson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDetective Pieter Vos
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight322 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.