All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 'volca' is a mountain with a large hole at the top. 'Active' volcaes can be dangerous because they can erupt, or produce very hot, melted rock. In Sicily, there are several towns near a large volca. Why do people live in such a dangerous place? Is it safe?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight89 g
- Width130 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.