All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe overwhelming fearing the world is the number one factor in preventing the church from displaying the full glory of God. Believers hold back because of intimidation, rejection, ridicule and physical persecution. However, God is looking for those believers who trust in the power of the inner kingdom within them. This kingdom is the source of unconquerable power. Nothing in the world, above the world or below the world can overcome it. The book Losing Fear of A Dangerous World reveals the nature of this inner power that God has invested in every believer. Being privileged with such power, each believer must take dominion of his or her world in order to establish God's kingdom around them. Conquering Fear in a Dangerous World empowers readers to stand up and face any battle with the kwledge that it has already been won. If believers internalize the divine kwledge offered in this book, the will be equipped to go forward and create peace in homes, neighborhoods and communities and nations across the world without fear of hurt, harm or danger. The threats and intimidation that come their way will vanish as an illusion.They will walk in the invincibility of God-Power. No man, condition or circumstance will be able to defeat their mission. Losing the Fear of A Dangerous World is a dynamic and radical message for readers who believer that with God all things are possible.
- Author BiographyStevie Glenn is the pastor of Infinite Way Training Center in Minneapolis Minnesota. He believes that every believer is equipped to make war against the kingdom of darkness and overcome them in everyplace. The responsibility of every believer is to overcome the world or yield to the bondage of intimidation and oppression. The knowledge in Losing the Fear of the World prepares the believer for confronting what appears to be impossible and overcome it.
- Author(s)Glenn,MR Stevie L Glenn
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.