All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionExam 70-316 measures the ability to develop and implement Windows-based applications by using Windows Forms and the Microsoft .NET Framework. This exam counts as a core credit toward the new MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer) certification as well as a core credit toward the MCSD .NET certification. This book is t intended to teach new material. Instead it assumes that you have a solid foundation of kwledge but can use a refresher on important concepts as well as a guide to exam topics and objectives. This book focuses exactly on what you need to pass the exam - it features test-taking strategies, time-saving study tips, and a special Cram Sheet that includes tips, acronyms, and memory joggers t available anywhere else. The series is supported online at several Web sites: examcram.com, informit.com, and cramsession.com. The accompanying CD features PrepLogica Practice Tests, Preview Edition. This product includes one complete PrepLogic Practice Test with approximately the same number of questions found on the actual vendor exam. Each question contains full, detailed explanations of the correct and incorrect answers. The engine offers two study modes, Practice Test and Flash Review, full exam customization, and a detailed score report.
- Author BiographyKalani Kirk Hausman (MCSE+I, MCSD, MCDBA, MCSA, MCT, CCNA, CIW-A, Security+, A+, Network+, I-Net+) has been an IT professional for more than 25 years in the roles of director, consultant, trainer, programmer, security administrator, database administrator, manager, and network administrator. He is currently working as a Lead Security Analyst and Computer Systems Manager for Texas A&M University. Mr. Hausman's studies include security, computer science, electronics technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and philosophy. His hobbies include designs in high-speed transportation, submersible propulsion, cosmology, interactive telepresence, technology in education, and virtual reality for use by those with disabling conditions. His current independent projects include development of a shared interactive telepresence system designed to allow remote experience of widely varying environments by students regardless of geographic location or disabling condition. He is also working on implementing a zoological wireless telepresence system that is capable of allowing remote observation of animals in both natural and human-created environments and is involved with grants relating to the leveraging of emerging technologies towards the development of improved bilingual distance education programs, along with many other ongoing projects. Kirk can be reached by email at email@example.com. Amit Kalani is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for the Microsoft .NET platform. He is the author of MCAD/MCSD Training Guide: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET (Exam 70-315), MCAD/MCSD Training Guide: Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Visual C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET (Exam 70-316), and MCAD/MCSD Training Guide: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft .NET Framework (Exam 70-320). Amit has been long associated with Microsoft certifications exams. In an earlier job, he also managed a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC), where he closely worked with students to understand their requirements, and he guided them towards passing the certification exams. You can reach Amit at firstname.lastname@example.org. Priti Kalani is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET. Priti has been programming with Visual Studio .NET and the .NET Framework since their early beta versions. She is a co-author of the MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (Exam 70-320): Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft .NET Framework. She has also been a technical reviewer for several popular books about the .NET Framework and related technologies. Priti welcomes your comments about the book at her email address, email@example.com.
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/04/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Out-of-print date20/07/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byEd Tittel
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.