Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhy put yourself through the disappointment and feeling of failure that comes with looking for love? Modern matchmaking is an easy and fun process where you're in control of your love life, and the Matchmaking Institute represents the best of the best in connecting singles to matchmakers. With this easy to understand and straightforward guide, finding a matchmaker and true love has never been simpler or more convenient. Starting with the reasons and motivations behind taking the matchmaking route and concluding with a 100 plus page profile reference of actual matchmakers across the country and beyond, The Matchmaker's Handbook is simply the best 21st century guide to finding and using a matchmaker.
- Author BiographyThe Matchmaking Institute is dedicated to introducing singles to certified and professional matchmakers in a confidential, safe, and secure manner, and training those who wish to become certified matchmakers following a strict code of ethics and standards.
- Author(s)Matchmaking Institute
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.