Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.08+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme can be daunting. Whether you are looking to better your own practice or coach your colleagues, it can be hard to kw where to start. But don't worry; the Bloomsbury CPD Library is here to help! Divided into two unique sections, Teach Yourself and Train Others, this book is perfect for individual teachers, middle leaders, and those looking to introduce whole-school CPD training programmes. Marking and feedback forms a crucial part of every teachers' daily routine, but it is also a core focus area for CPD, which is closely assessed by Ofsted. This book will help you to examine what level you are currently attaining, highlighting your strengths and weaknesses, and will enable you to assess specific areas where you could improve your practice. It begins with an overview of the main marking and feedback approaches so that you can really get to grips with the theory behind different methods, before moving on to practical ideas that you can use in the classroom. In addition to these short-term strategies, the book contains suggested evaluation techniques and questionnaires to support long-term development and progression of practice.
- Author BiographySarah has written for the Guardian, the TES and has her own blog on various topics including lesson observations and my experience with OFSTED inspections. She has only been blogging for a year and 3 months and already has over 49,000 hits on her site. She also wrote a guest chapter for the hugely successful '100 ideas for secondary teachers - outstanding lessons' by Ross Morrison McGill. She is well known in senior leadership circles online. She is a three time host of #SLTchat and has also hosted #UKEdChat on twitter. She has also presented at the recent Teaching and Learning Takeover day training event at Southampton University touching on marking and feedback. She and Stephen Lockyer have also recently co-founded, organised and run SLTcamp with 60 senior leaders and plan a bigger event of a similar nature in the New Year underway. She has been asked to speak at the next Teachology's Outstanding Secondary School Literacy conference and Teaching, Learning and Assessment conference at Berkhampstead School.
- Author(s)Sarah Findlater
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBloomsbury CPD Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Volume editorSarah Findlater
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.