All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWith these teacher's guides and study books, you'll have your elementary and middle-schoolers mesmerized by math in time! Students will increase their ability to mentally manipulate numbers while learning magic tricks that use dice, coins, buttons, stones, and other common objects.
- Author BiographyMary A. Lombardo is a retired teacher from Albuquerque, NM.
- Author(s)Mary A. Lombardo
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWorthington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinworth Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.