All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful as a text for students and a reference for the more advanced mathematician, this book presents a unified treatment of that part of measure theory most useful for its application in modern analysis. Coverage includes sets and classes, measures and outer measures, Haar measure and measure and topology in groups. From the reviews: Will serve the interested student to find his way to active and creative work in the field of Hilbert space theory. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)Paul R. Halmos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1950
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.