All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a tutorial guide that provides all the kwledge needed to implement services with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This book is aimed at Dynamics AX developers, both new and experienced with services and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. A basic understanding of MorphX and X++ is assumed, but the step-by-step instructions are easy to follow even for beginners. Some examples use C#.NET, so experience with Visual Studio is a plus but t a must.
- Author BiographyKlaas Deforche started working as a developer on Microsoft Dynamics AX in 2007 for the Belgian ICT company RealDolmen, primarily working with Dynamics AX 4.0. He gained experience with AX 2009 while working on projects for some well-known Belgian fashion retailers, especially on the integration side of things. He is currently working on AX 2012 projects for customers in the healthcare sector. Klaas likes to share his knowledge with the community, which is why in 2009 he started his AX-oriented blog artofcreation.be. Kenny Saelen works for the Belgian ICT company RealDolmen. He started as a developer on Microsoft Dynamics AX in 2004 primarily working on a European customer implementation with Dynamics AX 3.0. At RealDolmen, he gained experience with Dynamics AX 2009 while implementing AX internally, followed by a project for a books wholesale company. Currently, he is working as a technical architect for a worldwide customer implementation with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, mainly working towards integrating Dynamics AX with other technologies such as Sharepoint, Biztalk, and AgilePoint. He can be reached through his blog ksaelen.be.
- Author(s)Kenny Saelen,Klaas Deforche
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.