All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionMiracle is a book, that is based on a series of dreams that I had. As it is fiction, the theme of the book is this; what would life look like and sound like if real Spiritual revival was to hit. Revival has always been a big part of what we call Church, and I have been told, that Revival can only happen at Church, but that is t true, real revival can happen anywhere. This is t a very spirit based book, even though, it does get very spiritual at the end, there are a lot of factors that take place in this writing, some of them are, redemption, forgiveness, and healing, even resurrection. But it was written t as a ministerial tool, but as a fun short read, as I have cut out all of the useless stuff that makes a book really, really long. To make the story better, you could use your imagination. But in theory, this is written just for fun, it is t meant to point fingers at anyone, r is it meant to say anything about anyone, which is why there is t a color or a creed used on most of the people in the book, there is color used, but, the other people in the book could be from anywhere walk of life.
- Author BiographyWho am I? I am the son of the late Elder Ollie Fobbs and Jennie Melton (Fobbs), I have three brothers that are still living, they are Michael Fleming, Tommy Fobbs, and Robert Fobbs, my only sister passed a few years ago, her name is Sherry Fleming. I have one son, who goes by the name of Andy Reid, he has two daughters at present, they are Ashleigh, who is the oldest, and Jade Reid of Richmond vicinity. I was ordained and licensed in 1980's, joined the Army in 1988, which took me to Germany, where I was stationed in Mainz Gonzemheim, I was there for almost two years. The military did me wrong, and I wound up on my way back to Richmond Virginia, with all of my benefits being taken away, including my college fund which was fully paid for, they took it away. At present, I am on my third marriage, the first was in the early 1980's to Robinette General, then in 1988 to Joyce Smith, and now I am happily married to LaVonia Boatwright Fobbs. While driving tour buses in the early 1990's with Groome Transportation, I wound up at a Pastors Conference, where I was told that God has blessed me with a name of power and authority. The Bishop in question told me that my name first off meant servant, and secondly, it meant Apostle. I told this story to several of my apostle friends, and they insisted that I start using the title apostle, at that point, I was using Reverend. I attended the Richmond Public school system, where I did okay, I was a start track and field participant, where I won a lot of medals and trophies running like a scared chicken. My cousin says that I ran the track like a crazy man. I graduated from Armstrong High school in 1982, then went on to driving school buses, from there, I went into driving tractor trailers, from there, it was whatever I could find to do. In my life I have been totally homeless three times, when I say, totally homeless, that means that, I could not find work, there was no one I could depend on for shelter, because I did not have money or a job, which also meant that I lost everything I had, three other times, I lost everything I had, but I was able to stay with either family or friends. At present, I live in Winston Salem North Carolina, where I am a part of the New Canaan Society Men Group, we meet at the river Birch Lodge in Winston Salem on Friday mornings, on a bad day, we might have around 150 men in attendance. This far, with every single move that I have made, even when I went to Germany, so, my full faith is with God.
- Author(s)Dr Ollie B Fobbs Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.