Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $60.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Perfect for fans of Robyn Carr and Debbie Macomber, New York Times bestselling author Emily March's seventh book in the Eternity Springs series is a heartwarming story that celebrates the miracle and joy of love during the holidays. After tragedy strikes his team, college basketball coach Lucca Roma arrives in the haven of Eternity Springs to reassess his life. Even a winning record and big offers can't dent the wall of guilt that Lucca has built around himself. Nothing can--except maybe a vibrant new neighbor who won't give up on him. Schoolteacher Hope Montgomery believes in miracles. She has to believe--because giving up would mean crumbling under the greatest loss a parent can endure. Hope understands Lucca's suffering; she lives it herself every day. However, the high school team needs his coaching expertise, so she sets out to draw him from his cold, solitary shell and into the warmth of life in their small Rocky Mountain town. But when a weak moment leads to consequences that shake Hope's faith, it's up to Lucca to put aside his heartache and show the teacher that here in Eternity Springs broken hearts can heal--just in time for Christmas. Praise for Emily March and Miracle Road With passion, romance, and revealing moments that will touch your heart, [Emily March] takes readers on an unhurried journey where past mistakes are redeemed and a more beautiful future is forged--one miracle at a time. -- USA Today A heartwarming tale of courage and redemption . . . a story that will have readers cheering on their heroes. -- Publishers Weekly A book I loved to read and would recommend to anyone who likes a wonderful holiday story. Ather great story by a great author. -- Romance Junkies Really good . . . It had all the charm a small town and its inhabitants can bring to life. . . . The other characters in the small town of Eternity Springs bring a warmth and humor that make this book so appealing. -- Night Owl Reviews For the reader who has plenty of stress in real life and needs to go to a lovely fantasy place of peace . . . where goodness can triumph and love can prevail. It's a real good place to visit. -- RT Book Reviews There is a sigh-worthy conclusion . . . but there is also the recognition that even for the strong, survival requires courage and love. There's thing twee about that reminder--as those who have survived tragedy can attest. -- Heroes and Heartbreakers For a wonderful read, don't miss a visit to Eternity Springs. --Lisa Kleypas
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Emily March lives in Texas with her husband and their beloved boxer, Doc, who tolerates a revolving doggie door of rescue foster dogs sharing his kingdom until they find their forever homes. A graduate of Texas A&M University, Emily March is an avid fan of Aggie sports, and her recipe for jalapeno relish has made her a tailgating legend.
- Author(s)Emily March
- PublisherLarge Print Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleEternity Springs Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarge Print Press
- Weight454 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.