All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionOn a frozen January night, a young man hangs himself in a lonely corner of the Upper Peninsula, in a place they call Misery Bay. Alex McKnight does t kw this young man, and he won't even hear about the suicide until two months later, when the last person Alex would ever expect comes to him for help.What seems like a simple quest to find a few answers will turn into a nightmare of sudden violence and bloody revenge, and a race against time to catch a ruthless and methodical killer. McKnight kws all about evil. Mobsters, drug dealers, hit men he's seen them all, and they've taken away almost everything he's ever loved. But ne of them could have ever prepared him for the darkness he's about to face.A New York Times bestseller, Michigan Notable Book, and Boston Globe Best Crime Book of the Year, Misery Bay marks the return of one of crime fiction's most critically acclaimed series.
- Author BiographySTEVE HAMILTON's first novel, A Cold Day in Paradise, won the Private Eye Writers of America/St. Martin's Press Best First Private Eye Novel Contest before becoming a USA Today bestseller and winning both an Edgar and a Shamus Award for Best First Novel. His stand-alone novel, The Lock Artist, was named a New York Times Notable Book, received an Alex Award by the American Library Association, and went on to win the Edgar Award for Best Novel, making him only the second author (after Ross Thomas) to win Edgars for both Best First Novel and Best Novel. He attended the University of Michigan, where he won the prestigious Hopwood Award for writing, and now he lives in Cottekill, New York, with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Steve Hamilton
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAlex McKnight Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.