All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn this third volume of his chronicle of faith in 20th-century America, Martin E. Marty presents an account of American religious culture from the entry of the United States into World War II through the Eisenhower years. The book systematically addresses religion and the roles it played in shaping the social and political life of mid-century America. The work should be of interest to general readers as well as historians of American and church history.
- Author(s)Martin E. Marty
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight710 g
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.