All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.57Free postage
- AU $19.75Free postage
- AU $22.01Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling guide to crochet from the Mollie Makes team, w in paperback. Crochet remains extremely popular among young crafters, with more and more people taking it up. This book is aimed at complete beginners, with step by step techniques and easy, fun projects of all levels. The team behind Mollie Makes magazine have brought together all their favourite crochet designers to share their tips, stories and beautiful projects. The beginner's section starts with a run-through of the basic tools and equipment you'll need, as well as a handy guide to choosing yarn. Once you're ready to start, learn the best way to hold your hook, and make your first chain! Choose from a range of clear, simple projects, specially designed for beginners. Make a gift for a loved one with patterns for a monster gadget cover, bouquet of woolly flowers or a cute set of Russian dolls. Bring your home up to date by making an ontrend bolster, chair runner or embrace that granny-chic look with a set of retro potholders.
- Author BiographyMollie Makes is the UK's most successful lifestyle and craft magazine, bringing you the best of contemporary craft. The Mollie Makes team have hand-picked projects from their favourite international designers: Ilaria Chiaratti, Emma Lamb, Beata Basik, Cara Medus, Pip Lincolne and Anita Mundt.
- Author(s)Mollie Makes
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations and photographs throughout
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.