All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- Descriptionrhe Banking and Finance Series has been written for students who are preparing for the Associateship of the Institute of Bankers. The structure of the series follows the syllabus closely. Although the emphasis is on the Institute of Bankers' examinations the series is also relevant to students for other professional examinations such as the different Accountancy Bodies, Chartered Secretaries, Diploma in Public Administration, undergraduate business courses, BTEC, BEC, HND, DMS, Stock Exchange courses, Associ- ation of Corporate Treasurers, Institute of Freight Forwarders, Institute of Export. Brian Kettell May 1985 Series Editor xi Preface This book has been written for students who are preparing for the Associate- ship of the Institute of Bankers. The structure of the book follows closely the syllabus for Monetary Ecomics, but is also relevant for some of the Stage I papers. In addition it is also directly relevant to the Monetary Ecomics Paper for the Association of Corporate Treasurers. Although the emphasis has been on the Institute of Bankers examination the book covers the monetary ecomics courses taught in Advanced Level Ecomics, and is relevant to students for the finals of other professional examinations such as the different Accountancy Bodies, the Chartered Secretaries, and the Diploma in Public Administration.
- Author(s)Brian B. Kettell
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers Group
- Date of Publication01/06/1985
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBanking & Finance S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraham & Trotman Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight679 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.