All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJosh McDowell's timeless examination of the true nature of Christ and his impact on our lives is one of the bestselling Christian books ever (more than eight million copies in print worldwide!) As a college student, Josh McDowell thought Christians must be out of their minds . He put them down and argued against their faith. But eventually he saw that his arguments wouldn't stand up, that Jesus really was God in human flesh. Josh became a speaker on college and university campuses, challenging those who were just as skeptical as he had been. Here Josh focuses upon the person who changed his life - Jesus Christ. A hard-headed book for people who are sceptical about Jesus' deity, his resurrection, and his claims on their lives. 128 pages, from Living Books.
- Author BiographyJosh McDowell is an internationally known speaker, author, and champion of the 'Beyond Belief' Campaign. He is a travelling representative of Campus Crusade for Christ speaking to more than ten million people in at least 84 countries, including 700 university and college campuses. Josh has authored or co-authored more than 90 books, including the classic A Ready Defense, Evidence that Demands a Verdict and Answers to Tough Questions A popular speaker at schools, churches, and conferences, focuses on helping young people think critically about key moral issues. He is a highschool teacher, holds advanced degrees in philosophy and theology, and has compiled Josh McDowell's Youth Ministry Handbook and authored Ethix: Being Bold in a Whatever World and co-authored Understanding Intelligent Design along with William A. Dembski and The Credible Resurrection with Josh McDowell (Gospel Light, 2008). He is currently the general editor for The Apologetics Study Bible for Teens. Sean has also contributed to YouthWorker Journal, Decision Magazine, the Christian Research Journal, and writes regular columns for www.planetwisdom.com and www.christianworldviewnetwork.com.
- Author(s)Josh McDowell,Sean McDowell
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight127 g
- Width110 mm
- Height179 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.