All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.26Free postage
- AU $21.27Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionIntendent Munster, Inspector Van Veeteren s right-hand man, and his beguiling colleague Ewa More take center stage in the latest shocking thriller in Hakan Nesser s internationally bestselling series. The final day of Waldemar Leverkuhn s life begins auspiciously: With three friends, he wins a modest sum in the lottery. But it ends, after a celebratory dinner, with him belligerent, drunk, and stumbling home to his bed, where he is brutally stabbed to death with a carving knife. The case seems to be going where, until the reserved, weary widow confesses to the killing. When the Leverkuhns formidable neighbor goes missing, and then turns up gruesomely murdered, Munster and his team find a few, wispy clues that suggest her death is connected to Leverkuhn s clues that lead to a dark and terrible secret.
- Author BiographyHakan Nesser was awarded the 1993 Swedish Crime Writer s Academy Prize for new authors for Mind s Eye (published in Sweden as Det Grovmaskiga Natet); he received the best novel award in 1994 for Borkmann s Point and in 1996 for Woman with Birthmark. In 1999 he was awarded the Crime Writers of Scandanavia s Glass Key Award for the best crime novel of the year for Carambole. Nesser lives in Sweden and London.
- Author(s)Hakan Nesser
- PublisherVintage Books
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Weight245 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byLaurie Thompson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.