All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from My Mountain Tops: The Romance of a Journey Across the Canadian Rockies It was Sunday morning, a beautiful, sunny, transparent Sunday morning in June, when grandmother, mother, and I reached Banff. June? Yes, but t the warm, balmy, clover-clad, knee-deep in June kind of day that most of us conjure up and hang on the walls of our mental art galleries when the word June is spoken, but a June day of the Canadian Rockies, beautiful, sunny, transparent, it is true, but cool, pine-breathed, and vivid, - the kind of day that makes your warm coat comfortable, gives your cheeks a rosy tingle, makes you look up at the sky - and the mountains - and feel grateful for life. And on such a day as this we came to Banff. I had been up since daybreak. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Lalah Ruth Randle
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.