All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionMy Not-So-Ordinary Life is an autobiography that tells the author's life story up to age 28. The book reminisces about her incent times in childhood, reveals the difficult experiences she faced in adolescence, and shows how she persevered and changed her life as an adult. The final message of the book is: Life will have its ups and downs but, ultimately, you will be okay, and maybe even good, in the end.
- Author BiographyChristine Rice has been a published author since 2007. She has published five books: Poetry for the Heart, Essays for the Soul, My Not-So-Ordinary Life, Freelance Writing Guide, and Articles for the Mind.
- Author(s)Christine Rice
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.