All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMyMaths for Key Stage 3 is the brand new course that works with MyMaths to fully deliver the new curriculum, allowing you to finally replace your tired old Framework materials. With a truly differentiated structure so all abilities can access the new curriculum, the course is underpinned by a 'learn it once and learn it well' philosophy that enables coherent teaching and learning. All resources are written by teachers for teachers, so you can be confident that it will work practically in the classroom. This teacher companion is for teachers of middle ability students approaching the end of KS3. It contains customisable lesson plans, providing practical guidance based on classroom needs, as well as medium- and long-term plans to offer a viable replacement for the Framework. For the more experienced teacher, the Lesson-at-a-Glance feature provides quick ideas on how to approach a lesson. Furthermore, the unique attainment profiling provides practical guidance on measuring your average ability students' progression. A focus on transition to GCSE ensures all students have the opportunity to succeed in their future exams; and a further focus on mathematical literacy helps to ensure students communicate effectively using maths, which is essential for GCSE. Finally the direct links to MyMaths throughout uniquely allow you to integrate this powerful tool into your everyday classroom delivery.
- Author(s)James Nicholson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight884 g
- Width211 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.