All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom venerable Westminster Abbey to the cutting-edge exhibitions of the Tate Modern art museum, from the Tower of London's imposing facades to idyllic St. James's Park, London's storied history and myriad charms are irresistible. It's all here: the great historical sites , newer destinations, such as the revolving London Eye, the shopping and business district around East London's Docklands, and the rebuilt Globe Theatre on the trendy South Bank.
- Author BiographyLOUISE NICHOLSON lived in London for 28 years. A trained art historian, she has worked in conservation, campaigning for London buildings, the art market, at the auctioneers Christie's, and, since 1985, has combined journalism with writing numerous books, eight of them about London. Her awards include the London Tourist Board's for the best book about London published in the 1980s. ALISON WRIGHT, a New York-based documentary photographer, has traveled the globe photographing endangered cultures and people. She is published in numerous National Geographic books and publications, is a recipient of the Dorothea Lange Award in Documentary Photography, and a two-time winner of the Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism Award.
- Author(s)Louise Nicholson
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Alison Wright
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.