CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionVaccines save lives by preventing disease in the people who receive them. In some instances, however, a vaccine can have severe side effects, including death or an injury requiring lifetime medical care. VICP provides compensation to people for injuries and deaths associated with certain vaccines for medical and other costs. This book examines how long it has taken to adjudicate claims and how claims have been adjudicated; the changes to the vaccine injury table; and how the balance of and spending from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund have changed, among other objectives.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byPreston Torres
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.