All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the traditional Turkish needlecraft of Oya Clear, step-by-step instructions for making more than 25 needle lace flowers: daffodils, daisies, roses, lilies, chrysanthemums, poinsettias, and more Includes beautiful projects, such as a lace-edge shawl and a flower barrette, to make with each of the flower designsOya, or Turkish needle lace, has been practiced in Turkey for hundreds of years. This delicate technique is perfect for creating flowers--lilies, daisies, crocuses, and more. In this book, readers will find all the information they need to get started making Turkish needle lace, as well as patterns more than 25 different flowers and a project to use each flower in. A perfect introduction to this ancient and beautiful craft.
- Author BiographyFigen Cakir is an avid needlecrafter and the owner of Figgi Yarns, a small business that sells locally-sourced yarn and accessories. She lives in Turkey.
- Author(s)Figen Cakir
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width211 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.