All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionA study of gay and lesbian pre-service teachers, Negotiating the Self argues that conceptualizing the self is an ongoing process requiring emotional work. Kate Evans positions her argument in relation to the work of other queer theorists and philosophers.
- Author BiographyKate Evans is Assistant Professor of Education at San Jose State University.
- Author(s)Kate Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.