Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $330.21+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- Description2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1011 1 2 3 4111 This book provides coverage of a broad range of topics in the ?eld of neurosurgery, 5 for residents and registrars in training and for recent graduates of training programs. 6 As neurosurgical training incorporates expertise from centers worldwide, there is a 7 need to have input from specialists in neurosurgery from various countries. This text 8 is a compilation by expert authors in the USA and the UK to provide information on 9 the basic kwledge and clinical management required for optimal care of neuro- 2011 surgical patients. 1 The text is an up-to-date sypsis of the ?eld of neurosurgery from American and 2 British perspectives, which covers the most common clinical conditions encountered 3 by neurosurgeons. The chapters are organized under broad topics, including inves- 4 tigative studies, perioperative care, the role of newer techniques and the management 5 of tumors, vascular and traumatic lesions. Additional topics are then covered, includ- 6 ing pediatrics, spine and peripheral nerve lesions, as well as functional neurosurgery 7 and infections. We anticipate that trainees will ?nd this information useful for certi?- 8 cation examinations and recent graduates of neurosurgical training programs can 9 utilize this text as an update of the most important neurosurgical topics.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Specialist Surgery Series
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1427 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAnne J. Moore,David W. Newell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.