All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in the Biggs home there was more drama than that which is shown on the TNT channel any day of the week. Everyday was a dare; we didn't kw what to expect from Neil Sr., especially if he had been drinking that day. Neil Sr. was an alcoholic who abused his wife and children physically, mentally, and verbally. Passion and emotion were t a part of the Biggs household. The only signs of emotion and passion that were evident in the Biggs home were the beatings that Neil Jr., Tamia his sister, and his mother sustained for eleven long years of Neil Jr.'s, life. Neil's remembrance of childhood events are far and few good than he dares to remember. He was often told of how many good times that they had when he and Tamia were little ones, yet Neil can't remember a single good time. The memories that have haunted him for years were those of violence and abuse. Neil Biggs Jr. was the product of a broken home. His family like many other American families was dysfunctional. It was Neil's uttermost feelings t to be like his father, yet behaviors are learned so Neil learned how to be hard and unfeeling like his father and this wasn't by his choice. Neil who was recently married the father of two little girls and a new born, and his wife's two daughters is suddenly snatched away from their home. Now Neil's new home is East Jersey State Prison also kwn as Rahway or The Belly of the Beast. Of all the crimes Neil did commit, drug deals, assaults, gang fights, etc...Now he stands accused of a murder that he didn't commit. Angry, frustrated, worried, t kwing where to turn for help or whom he can turn to Neil reaches back into his childhood to some moral fibers that were sown into him by his grandmother who was a born again believer in Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Brown Jr. was born and raised in Atlantic City, New Jersey. He attended the public school system of Atlantic City, New Jersey. While in school Richard's passion was for writing. It was here where he found relief from all the things that were going on in his home and in his life. It was his English teacher, Mrs. Cash who first noticed that Richard had a natural tact for writing and she encouraged him to continue to write. After various run-ins with the police it was the court system that got him at a young age. Richard was presented with the option of going to jail or join the Army. Richard served 9 1/2 yrs. in the United States Army Reserves. Today Richard lives in Stratford New Jersey and works for Enviromed Corporation located in Lindenwold, New Jersey. He is one of the ten audio technicians who work for an audiologists; Richard Stepkin. Richard gets to travel this great country and see places today that he never would have seen if he had stayed in Atlantic City. He enjoys his job and has told Mr. Stepkin often that he's the best employer that he's ever had. Remarried to his wife now after a four year separation Richard strives to be one in unity with God and her. They have five daughters between them and have endured many trials and tribulations but they hold on to the promises of God.
- Author(s)Richard P Brown Jr
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.