New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2007, First Course by Kathy Finnegan, Joseph J. Adamski, S. Scott Zimmerman, Patrick Carey, Ann Shaffer, Beverly Zimmerman, Roy Ageloff (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $481.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the New Perspective Series , this title takes a case-based, problem-solving approach to teaching Microsoft Office 2007 skills.
- Author BiographyMs. Ann Shaffer has contributed to several books about computers, including NEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT(R) WORD. She began a career in textbook publishing as a Development Editor for William C. Brown and is now a freelance technical editor and writer. Ms. Shaffer holds a Master's degree in English from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Roy Ageloff has taught courses in computer programming, database design and development, accounting information systems, and office productivity software at the University of Rhode Island and has written textbooks in programming languages, database software, and spreadsheet applications. He is a business consultant and teacher at Paradise Valley Community College, Arizona. Beverly B. Zimmerman, an award-winning Associate Professor at Brigham Young University, holds a Ph.D. in instructional design. She has published several articles on the use of computer technology for teaching writing, co-authored over 30 books on computer applications software, and authored an oral presentations book. S. Scott Zimmerman obtained a Ph.D. from Florida State University and was a postdoctoral fellow at Cornell University. He is currently a professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and has published many scientific papers, computer articles, and computer programming and applications software books. Joseph J. Adamski spent 12 years as a computer professional at aerospace and financial services companies and is an Associate Professor Emeritus at Grand Valley State University. He has worked as a computer professional and educator for over 40 years with a special interest in database management and personal uses of databases. Mr. Patrick Carey received his M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher designing and analyzing clinical studies. He co-authored his first textbook on using Excel as a statistical tool. Today, Mr. Carey has authored or co-authored more than 20 leading academic and trade texts for the software industry. Kathleen Finnegan is a co-author on New Perspectives on Microsoft(R) Access(R) and has edited and managed many other successful textbooks on Microsoft(R) applications for Cengage Learning's Course Technology. She has taught various computer courses for corporate training and high-tech companies and has developed courseware as both a technical writer and editor, with over 20 years of experience in this field.
- Author(s)Ann Shaffer,Beverly Zimmerman,Joseph J. Adamski,Kathy Finnegan,Patrick Carey,Roy Ageloff,S. Scott Zimmerman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2065 g
- Width241 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementEvans Shakespeare Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.