All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that you've bought that amazing Nikon D3200, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to take great pictures. With Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want ever time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and kwledgeable guide, photographer Rob Sylvan, and you will:* Set up fast and learn the top ten things about shooting with the D3200* Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more* Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits* Find out how to get great shots in low light* Use the HD (1080p) video capability for recording memorable live action* Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book'sFlickr group, share your photos, and discuss your camera at flickr.com/groups/nikond3200_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
- Author BiographyRob Sylvan is a freelance photographer, teacher, and author. He is also the Lightroom Help-Desk Specialist for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and Kelby Training, and an instructor for the Perfect Picture School of Photography and thedigitalphotoworkshops.com. Rob writes the Under the Loupe column for Photoshop User Magazine and is the author of Lightroom 2 for Dummies, Lightroom 3: Video QuickStart Guide, The Photographer's Quick Guide to Photoshop CS6, Nikon D5100: From Snapshots to Great Shots, and Taking Stock. He blogs about Lightroom at lightroomers.com.
- Author(s)Rob Sylvan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/08/2012
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.