All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn No Dry Season, author Rod Parsley shares a prophetic and uncomromising message for the end-times church.
- Author BiographyRod Parsley is the author of more than fifty books, including his most recent New York Times best seller Culturally Incorrect. An international speaker for the past thirty years, Parsley has appeared on such media outlets as ABC's World News Tonight, Dateline NBC, CNN's Larry King Live, Fox News Channel, The Dennis Miller Show, and CBS Morning News. In addition, he has been featured in such publications as the New York Times, USA Today, Newsweek, the Washington Post, and TIME magazine. His daily television program is viewed by millions worldwide. He is the president and founder of the Center for Moral Clarity and the founder and senior pastor of World Harvest Church in Columbus, Ohio, where he resides with his wife, Joni, and their two children, Ashton and Austin.
- Author(s)Rod Parsley
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication20/01/1997
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight272 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.