All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we trust God when faced with the tragic loss of a loved one? Pages of Not By Accident are like windows through which the reader can see the reactions of a Christian mother's heart to the sovereign overruling of God in a time of intense human sorrow and suffering. Be encouraged by God's faithfulness as Isabel Fleece walks you through how the Scriptures offer comfort during life's darkest trials. Perfect for anyone grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Author BiographyThe late ISABEL FLEECE was married to Dr. Allen Fleece in 1934, and together they ministered in three churches as pastor and wife. Mrs. Fleece is the author of Not By Accident: What I Learned from my Son s Untimely Death. Many have come to love Isabel for her wise council and for her ministry to grieving parents.
- Author(s)Isabel Fleece
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Weight68 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.