All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.73Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe original CliffsNotes study guides offer expert commentary on major themes, plots, characters, literary devices, and historical background. The latest generation of titles in this series also feature glossaries and visual elements that complement the classic, familiar format. Stephen Crane wrote the first draft of The Red Badge of Courage in only ten days. This CliffsNotes supplement carries you along as the story of a young boy named Henry Fleming faces his first battle - t only in war but with his own fear, pride, and cowardice - unfolds. It still remains as one of the best vels about the American Civil War. This study guide carefully walks you through every step of Henry's ordeal by providing summaries and critical analyses of each chapter of the vel. You'll also explore the life and background of the author and gain insight into how he came to write The Red Badge of Courage. Other features that help you study include *A character map to highlight the relationships between characters *Glossaries after each chapter to define new and unfamiliar terms *Critical essays covering topics like figurative language and the structure of the vel *A review section that tests your kwledge *AResourceCenter with books and Web sites for more study Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure - you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Author BiographyPatrick Salerno has worked as a teacher of language, literature, and composition, and as a curriculum developer in the field of English and language arts.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Salerno
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCliffs Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.