All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObjective-C Recipes provides a problem solution approach for dealing with key aspects of Objective-C programming, ensuring you have the indispensable reference you need to successfully execute common programming tasks. You will see how to use the unique features of the Objective-C programming language, the helpful features of the Foundation framework, and the benefits of using Objective-J as an alternative. Solutions are available for a range of problems, including: * Application development with Xcode * Working with strings, numbers and object collections * Using foundation classes like NSArray, NSString, NSData and more * Dealing with threads, multi-core processing and asynchrous processing * Building applications that take advantage of dates and timers and memory management * How to use Objective-C on other platforms Objective-C Recipes is an essential reference for every Objective-C programmer, and offers solutions in a concise and easy-to-follow manner. Matthew Campbell has trained over 800 new iOS developers at the Mobile App Mastery Institute and iOS Code Camp, and here brings his expertise to offer you the ability to use and exploit Objective-C to get the most out of all of your projects.
- Author BiographyMatthew Campbell has written many books on software development including Objective-C Recipes with Apress, How to Build an App, Beginning Objective-C Programming and How to Make an iPhone App. Currently, Matt is working on another book with Apress named Objective-C Syntax Quick Reference. All of Matt's books are based on Matt's experience teaching hundreds of developers iOS.Matt is also the lead developer for the Tasting Notes iOS application and founder of Mobile App Mastery, which trains software developers. Prior to founding Mobile App Mastery, Matt worked for the Educational Testing Service as a data analyst where he used SAS and .NET to help with scientific research.
- Author(s)Matthew Campbell
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.