Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmber tuner and independent prospector Lyra Dore lost her heart and her discovery of a rare amethyst ruin to cutthroat businessman Cruz Sweetwater. At least she had her artistically talented dust-bunny to comfort her But the ruin s mysterious power has put everyone involved with the project in danger. And only by trusting their psychic instincts will Cruz and Lyra survive and surrender to the desire that binds them.
- Author BiographyJayne Castle, the author of After Glow, After Dark, and Harmony, is a pseudonym for Jayne Ann Krentz, the New York Times bestselling author of All Night Long, Falling Awake, Truth or Dare, Light in Shadow, Smoke in Mirrors, Lost and Found, Summer in Eclipse Bay, Dawn in Eclipse Bay, Eclipse Bay, and other novels. She has been featured in such publications as People and Entertainment Weekly, and is also known for her books written under the name Amanda Quick. A former librarian with a degree in history, she is also the editor of an award-winning essay collection, Dangerous Men and Adventurous Women: Romance Writers on the Appeal of the Romance. You can find her online at www.jayneannkrentz.com.
- Author(s)Jayne Ann Krentz,Jayne Castle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.