All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a plunge into the watery depths with this fun title filled with aquatic origami projects. Folding projects featuring whales, skates, crabs, and colorful fish are accessible with explicitly illustrated instructional text. As readers create various fishy crafts, they will learn vital facts and vocabulary about each ocean creature. The vibrant photos and colorful design is sure to make this book a splash!
- Author(s)Ruth Owen
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOrigami Safari
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.