All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of jazz ensemble arrangements is made up of direct transcriptions of big band recordings by Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey, Benny Goodman and Duke Ellington. Arranger Jeff Hest has meticulously transcribed these jazz standards (with the original instrumentation of each famous band) and has included transcriptions of the improvised solos. The titles are: Don't Be That Way * Don't Get Around Much Anymore * Little Brown Jug * Moonlight Serenade * Pennsylvania 6-5000 * Sing, Sing, Sing Pt. I * Sing, Sing, Sing Pt. II * Stompin' at the Savoy * Song of India.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleOriginal Big Band Sounds
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Weight272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.