All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the spiritual and energetic life of animals. Journey with a Reiki healer through her most moving animal cases, opening your eyes and heart to the metaphysical wonders of the Animal Kingdom. Discover how energetic healing modalities help animals. Learn about animal souls and the afterlife. See animals for the natural healers they truly are. Uncover the rich spiritual lives of animals. Deepen communication with your animal companions. Access Divine assistance for sick, injured, and lost animals. Special features include: Guided meditations for animal lovers. Spiritual observances, prayers, and remembrances for animals and their humans. These true stories of courage, hope, healing, and undying love will warm your heart and expand your views about animals forever. Many of the animals featured in this book were rescued by Animal Lifeline of Iowa where they battled back from illness, abuse, neglect, and abandonment. Some of life's most valuable lessons are taught best by these most vulnerable creatures among us. Be inspired to learn new ways of loving animals back! Explore the use of crystals, Angels, prayer, Reiki, and animal communication to enrich their lives. It's real-life experience helping real-world animals, just like yours. Find the keys that unlock the metaphysical mysteries of animals. If you love animals and have wondered about their souls, their spirituality, and how their love goes on, this is the book for you!
- Author BiographyElizabeth S. Eiler, Ph.D. is an Usui Reiki Master Practitioner, Ordained Minister of Wisdom of the Heart Church, and a fifth-generation psychic medium. She is co-owner of Seven Stars Healing Arts, LLC in Des Moines, Iowa where she practices Usui, Crystal, and Angelic Reiki for people and animals together with sound healing, insights from the Akashic Records, animal communication and mediumship, and use of her own custom-blended aromatherapy and crystal essence products. Please visit her website at www.sevenstarshealing.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Eiler Phd
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.