All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround 15% of children are thought to suffer from anxiety disorders, the most commonly identified emotional or behavioural problems among children. Based on techniques developed and practised by the authors, this book teaches parents how to use cognitive behavioural techniques with their children and in so doing, become their child's therapist, helping them to overcome any fears, worries and phobias. Addresses specific fears and phobias as well as general anxiety and 'worrying'. Provides step-by-step practical strategies. Includes case studies, worksheets and charts. Based on the authors' experience at their anxiety disorders clinic at the University of Reading and developed from a programme based on working almost exclusively with parents.
- Author BiographyDR CATHY CRESWELL and DR LUCY WILLETTS both work at the Berkshire Child Anxiety Clinic at the University of Reading, offering specialist treatment for childhood anxiety problems.
- Author(s)Cathy Creswell,Lucy Willetts
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleOvercoming Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.